The EU Commission is taking Brexit disputes to court, the government crisis in Italy is worrying the EU and the US, and forest fires resulting from the heat wave have destroyed more than 500,000 hectares in the EU so far this year – more than in the whole of 2021.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina’s unity and sovereignty are crucial to regional stability
- Europe in brief: Nord Stream leaks, EU warns, Moscow denies suspicions
- Europe in brief: Italy’s election results, energy partnership between Germany and the United Arab Emirates and EU works on joint handling of Russian fugitives
- Image doctored to show Volodymyr Zelensky at LGBTQ Pride event
- Rule of law: What happens after the EU Commission proposed to freeze funds intended for Hungary?