The EU Commission is taking Brexit disputes to court, the government crisis in Italy is worrying the EU and the US, and forest fires resulting from the heat wave have destroyed more than 500,000 hectares in the EU so far this year – more than in the whole of 2021.
- Europe in brief: European Commission proposes extension of glyphosate licence
- Grainy days for the EU single-market as cereal import ban expired?
- Europe in brief: EU proposes emergency plan for Lampedusa migratory flows
- Europe heat records not due to change in temperature readings
- Europe in brief: Germany suspends voluntary deal of migrant resettlement with Italy