A vote on the EU’s de facto sales ban for combustion engine cars has been postponed in the Council of the EU after several nations cast doubt on the decision, thereby unsettling part of the EU’s package to tackle climate change.
- Europe in brief: European Commission proposes extension of glyphosate licence
- Grainy days for the EU single-market as cereal import ban expired?
- Europe in brief: EU proposes emergency plan for Lampedusa migratory flows
- Europe heat records not due to change in temperature readings
- Europe in brief: Germany suspends voluntary deal of migrant resettlement with Italy