The EU Commission is taking Brexit disputes to court, the government crisis in Italy is worrying the EU and the US, and forest fires resulting from the heat wave have destroyed more than 500,000 hectares in the EU so far this year – more than in the whole of 2021.
- Грковска: Правосудниот систем е најслаба алка во борбата против корупцијата
- Biden gun reform speech manipulated to add derogatory heckling
- Europe in brief: Scholz does not want to discuss jets for Ukraine, Petr Pavel wins Czech elections, Baerbock’s controversial Russia statement fallout
- Europe in brief: Johansson rejects Austria’s border fence request, Commission approves German labeling plans for livestock farming, Iran sanctions EU and UK
- Building a European Leopard tank alliance