According to consultancy McKinsey, the European car industry has lost around 5 percentage points of market share in the Chinese car market since 2019. In other news: The European Court of Human Rights found that the current political system in Bosnia and Herzegovina prioritizes ethnic representation. As a result, elections are undemocratic. Bulgaria stressed its ambitions concerning its Schengen membership during the Strategic Forum.
- UN stumbles over climate crisis and conflict resolution
- No, the EU has not forced Spain to remove communist tributes
- Europe in brief: European Commission proposes extension of glyphosate licence
- Grainy days for the EU single-market as cereal import ban expired?
- Europe in brief: EU proposes emergency plan for Lampedusa migratory flows