Leaders from the EU, Latin America and the Caribbean made progress during a two-day summit on trade deals and global investment between the regions. Discussions on technology, human rights and climate change took place. However, the 60 countries failed to unanimously condemn Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.
- Europe in brief: Belgian EU Presidency to push for agreement on platform workers directive
- Two years of Putin’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine
- A fragile EU unity amidst numerous crises?
- Doubts over US leadership prompt further calls for stronger EU defence
- Europe in brief: Eurozone inflation expected to slow down