Ahead of the European Commission’s presentation of reform plans on the European electricity market as well as plans to boost Europe’s competitiveness, the European Newsroom (enr) spoke with Ursula von der Leyen on what to expect on the proposals.
- UN stumbles over climate crisis and conflict resolution
- No, the EU has not forced Spain to remove communist tributes
- Europe in brief: European Commission proposes extension of glyphosate licence
- Grainy days for the EU single-market as cereal import ban expired?
- Europe in brief: EU proposes emergency plan for Lampedusa migratory flows