EU countries are scrambling to face up to a challenging winter ahead, with consumers facing skyrocketing energy prices. Brussels plans a series of measures aimed at shielding households and businesses from high energy costs.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina’s unity and sovereignty are crucial to regional stability
- Europe in brief: Nord Stream leaks, EU warns, Moscow denies suspicions
- Europe in brief: Italy’s election results, energy partnership between Germany and the United Arab Emirates and EU works on joint handling of Russian fugitives
- Image doctored to show Volodymyr Zelensky at LGBTQ Pride event
- Rule of law: What happens after the EU Commission proposed to freeze funds intended for Hungary?