While energy prices on the markets are falling, the EU member states and the EU Commission continue putting their heads together over the question of how to tackle the energy crisis. For months, negotiations were revolving around a gas price cap. Last week’s result of the European Council on this question is still vague.
- Europe in brief: Belgian EU Presidency to push for agreement on platform workers directive
- Two years of Putin’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine
- A fragile EU unity amidst numerous crises?
- Doubts over US leadership prompt further calls for stronger EU defence
- Europe in brief: Eurozone inflation expected to slow down