While energy prices on the markets are falling, the EU member states and the EU Commission continue putting their heads together over the question of how to tackle the energy crisis. For months, negotiations were revolving around a gas price cap. Last week’s result of the European Council on this question is still vague.
- Europe in brief: Commission approves aid for Slovenia following August floods
- COP28: EU commits to phasing out fossil fuels and tripling renewables
- How Green is South-East Europe?
- Posts falsely claim European Parliament photo was doctored
- Europe in brief: Manfred Weber to lead German CSU party in 2024 European elections