For years, Albania and North Macedonia have been waiting to move closer to the EU. Now that an obstacle has been removed, things are set to move ahead quickly. In July, a historic moment was celebrated. Time for a recap.
- Europe in brief: European Commission proposes extension of glyphosate licence
- Grainy days for the EU single-market as cereal import ban expired?
- Europe in brief: EU proposes emergency plan for Lampedusa migratory flows
- Europe heat records not due to change in temperature readings
- Europe in brief: Germany suspends voluntary deal of migrant resettlement with Italy