For years, Albania and North Macedonia have been waiting to move closer to the EU. Now that an obstacle has been removed, things are set to move ahead quickly. In July, a historic moment was celebrated. Time for a recap.
- Europe in brief: Belgian EU Presidency to push for agreement on platform workers directive
- Two years of Putin’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine
- A fragile EU unity amidst numerous crises?
- Doubts over US leadership prompt further calls for stronger EU defence
- Europe in brief: Eurozone inflation expected to slow down