Austrian foreign minister says European airspace defence system Sky Shield is about “pooling and sharing.” In other news: Spain kicks off its EU Council presidency, the EU wants to reduce food waste by 30 percent until 2030 and the EU summit ends without consensus on asylum policy.
- Europe in brief: Belgian EU Presidency to push for agreement on platform workers directive
- Two years of Putin’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine
- A fragile EU unity amidst numerous crises?
- Doubts over US leadership prompt further calls for stronger EU defence
- Europe in brief: Eurozone inflation expected to slow down