Every summer, tourists used to spend hours stuck in traffic jams on the border with Croatia. This will soon be a thing of the past. The Adriatic country is going to join the Schengen area without border controls as early as 2023. But for Bulgaria and Romania, the borderless dream has not come true yet.
- Biden gun reform speech manipulated to add derogatory heckling
- Europe in brief: Scholz does not want to discuss jets for Ukraine, Petr Pavel wins Czech elections, Baerbock’s controversial Russia statement fallout
- Europe in brief: Johansson rejects Austria’s border fence request, Commission approves German labeling plans for livestock farming, Iran sanctions EU and UK
- Building a European Leopard tank alliance
- Europe in brief: Michel proposes Ukraine reconstruction plans, Franco-German leaders revive their friendship, EU-Iran row over condemnation of Revolutionary Guard