This week in Europe: Four planes from the EU firefighting fleet have been sent to France from Greece and Sweden, following a request from the French authorities, as forest fires ravage the southwest of the country. Furthermore, Italy requests the opening of proceedings against Slovenia over balsamic vinegar rules.
- Europe in brief: EU-Ukraine summit aftermath, Franco-German Washington trip, no walls on Bosnia and Herzegovina-Croatian border
- Fake Starbucks CEO quote on ‘traditional marriage’ resurfaces online
- Kompani dhe institucione financiare ndërkombëtare të interesuara për ndërtimin e portit tregtar shqiptar të Porto Romanos
- Ahead of special EU summit: Commissioner Johansson regards building walls around the EU as “not a good solution”
- Europe in brief: Two MEPs lose their immunity, European Parliament debates border fences, Commission presents Green Deal Industrial Plan