Austrian Foreign Minister Alexander Schallenberg urges EU candidate North Macedonia to accept constitutional changes in order to advance its EU accession process. The government of Morocco seeks a partnership with the EU in the fisheries sector. The European Parliament criticises Austria for vetoing the Schengen accession of Romania and Bulgaria.
- Europe in brief: Belgian EU Presidency to push for agreement on platform workers directive
- Two years of Putin’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine
- A fragile EU unity amidst numerous crises?
- Doubts over US leadership prompt further calls for stronger EU defence
- Europe in brief: Eurozone inflation expected to slow down