EU High Representative for Foreign Policy Josep Borrell urges EU countries to deliver 1 billion euros worth of ammunition to Ukraine. Bosnia and Herzegovina officially started an EU test project for the introduction of new technologies in the electoral process. Germany’s minister for foreign affairs Annalena Baerbock envisions a transformation to feminist foreign policy in her country.
- Europe in brief: Commission approves aid for Slovenia following August floods
- COP28: EU commits to phasing out fossil fuels and tripling renewables
- How Green is South-East Europe?
- Posts falsely claim European Parliament photo was doctored
- Europe in brief: Manfred Weber to lead German CSU party in 2024 European elections