Monitoring, relaxing regulations and keeping up grain imports: In the midst of a global food crisis with prices at an all-time high, the EU tries to prevent food shortages. While the EU is trying to counteract this, many countries in Europe are struggling with rising prices.
- Europe in brief: Belgian EU Presidency to push for agreement on platform workers directive
- Two years of Putin’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine
- A fragile EU unity amidst numerous crises?
- Doubts over US leadership prompt further calls for stronger EU defence
- Europe in brief: Eurozone inflation expected to slow down