Monitoring, relaxing regulations and keeping up grain imports: In the midst of a global food crisis with prices at an all-time high, the EU tries to prevent food shortages. While the EU is trying to counteract this, many countries in Europe are struggling with rising prices.
- Europe in brief: European Commission proposes extension of glyphosate licence
- Grainy days for the EU single-market as cereal import ban expired?
- Europe in brief: EU proposes emergency plan for Lampedusa migratory flows
- Europe heat records not due to change in temperature readings
- Europe in brief: Germany suspends voluntary deal of migrant resettlement with Italy