The EU is helping Serbia to ensure the secure supply and transport of energy products. According to the latest Global Gender Gap report, Slovakia moved up four places on the World Economic Forum’s gender equality ranking. EU environment ministers agree on a “general approach” regarding the controversial Nature Restoration Law.
- Europe in brief: Belgian EU Presidency to push for agreement on platform workers directive
- Two years of Putin’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine
- A fragile EU unity amidst numerous crises?
- Doubts over US leadership prompt further calls for stronger EU defence
- Europe in brief: Eurozone inflation expected to slow down