The EU’s third-largest suspension bridge opened in Romania. Meta does not launch Twitter competitor in the bloc due to regulatory issues. Further: The Commission intends to close the CVM and wants to take action on illegal trade in shark fins. North Macedonia signs cooperation agreement on the Union’s LIFE Programme for the protection of the environment and climate activities.
- Europe in brief: European Commission proposes extension of glyphosate licence
- Grainy days for the EU single-market as cereal import ban expired?
- Europe in brief: EU proposes emergency plan for Lampedusa migratory flows
- Europe heat records not due to change in temperature readings
- Europe in brief: Germany suspends voluntary deal of migrant resettlement with Italy