Acting Spanish Prime Minister Sánchez warns People’s Party it’s “not the time” to pressure the king. In other news: The European Commission will shift further Interreg funds to Moldova and Ukraine and the European Union Monitoring Mission in Armenia (EUMA) confirms no observers have been injured in “shooting incident” at the border with Azerbaijan.
- UN stumbles over climate crisis and conflict resolution
- No, the EU has not forced Spain to remove communist tributes
- Europe in brief: European Commission proposes extension of glyphosate licence
- Grainy days for the EU single-market as cereal import ban expired?
- Europe in brief: EU proposes emergency plan for Lampedusa migratory flows