A list of herbs that are said to induce miscarriages is circulating on social media following the US Supreme Court decision to end the right to abortion nationwide. Some of the substances promoted online have been linked to pregnancy loss, but abortion providers say they can be ineffective and medical experts warn they could be dangerous to consume. The decision drew unusual criticism from some of America’s closest allies, including France, UK and Canada.
- Europe in brief: European Commission proposes extension of glyphosate licence
- Grainy days for the EU single-market as cereal import ban expired?
- Europe in brief: EU proposes emergency plan for Lampedusa migratory flows
- Europe heat records not due to change in temperature readings
- Europe in brief: Germany suspends voluntary deal of migrant resettlement with Italy