A list of herbs that are said to induce miscarriages is circulating on social media following the US Supreme Court decision to end the right to abortion nationwide. Some of the substances promoted online have been linked to pregnancy loss, but abortion providers say they can be ineffective and medical experts warn they could be dangerous to consume. The decision drew unusual criticism from some of America’s closest allies, including France, UK and Canada.
- Europe in brief: European leaders set to meet in Prague, EU agrees windfall tax on energy companies, protests in Bratislava against Russia’s annexation of Ukrainian territories
- British meteorologist falsely blames climate change on sun, moon
- Bosnia and Herzegovina’s unity and sovereignty are crucial to regional stability
- Europe in brief: Nord Stream leaks, EU warns, Moscow denies suspicions
- Europe in brief: Italy’s election results, energy partnership between Germany and the United Arab Emirates and EU works on joint handling of Russian fugitives