According to EC Vice-President Valdis Dombrovskis, Bulgaria could join the eurozone in 2025. Macedonians score above the European average in terms of their foreign language skills. Slovenia presents plans on cooperation in criminal law to its EU colleagues.
- Europe in brief: Belgian EU Presidency to push for agreement on platform workers directive
- Two years of Putin’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine
- A fragile EU unity amidst numerous crises?
- Doubts over US leadership prompt further calls for stronger EU defence
- Europe in brief: Eurozone inflation expected to slow down