2022 has been a rough year for many. The economy was still recovering from the pandemic and the restrictions that came with it. Russia waged war against Ukraine and the European continent faced high inflation rates. Despite stable unemployment rates in the EU, the situation does not look rosy for young Europeans.
- Ahead of special EU summit: Commissioner Johansson regards building walls around the EU as “not a good solution”
- Europe in brief: Two MEPs lose their immunity, European Parliament debates border fences, Commission presents Green Deal Industrial Plan
- Грковска: Правосудниот систем е најслаба алка во борбата против корупцијата
- Biden gun reform speech manipulated to add derogatory heckling
- Europe in brief: Scholz does not want to discuss jets for Ukraine, Petr Pavel wins Czech elections, Baerbock’s controversial Russia statement fallout