At the start of the Czech EU presidency, the EU parliament debates about a green label for nuclear and gas investments and last week’s incidence at the Spanish-Moroccan border. These are the EU stories of the week.
- Europe in brief: EU-Ukraine summit aftermath, Franco-German Washington trip, no walls on Bosnia and Herzegovina-Croatian border
- Fake Starbucks CEO quote on ‘traditional marriage’ resurfaces online
- Kompani dhe institucione financiare ndërkombëtare të interesuara për ndërtimin e portit tregtar shqiptar të Porto Romanos
- Ahead of special EU summit: Commissioner Johansson regards building walls around the EU as “not a good solution”
- Europe in brief: Two MEPs lose their immunity, European Parliament debates border fences, Commission presents Green Deal Industrial Plan