At the start of the Czech EU presidency, the EU parliament debates about a green label for nuclear and gas investments and last week’s incidence at the Spanish-Moroccan border. These are the EU stories of the week.
- Europe in brief: Commission approves aid for Slovenia following August floods
- COP28: EU commits to phasing out fossil fuels and tripling renewables
- How Green is South-East Europe?
- Posts falsely claim European Parliament photo was doctored
- Europe in brief: Manfred Weber to lead German CSU party in 2024 European elections