Eurosceptics have a new bugbear, claiming that Brussels has a clandestine plan to make people eat insects in a misinformation narrative flourishing on and offline.
- European Commission chief warns China of unfair trade practices ahead of summit
- Europe in brief: Slovakian lorry drivers join blockade on Ukrainian border
- EU watchdog did not call Covid vaccination ‘illegal’
- Europe in brief: Commission approves aid for Slovenia following August floods
- COP28: EU commits to phasing out fossil fuels and tripling renewables