After a Russian air strike on the Khmelnytskyi region in western Ukraine on May 13, 2023, charts showing higher levels of radiation were shared on social media in Polish and Slovak. They came with the false claim that the increase stemmed from the fact that ammunition containing “depleted uranium” had been destroyed in the attack.
- UN stumbles over climate crisis and conflict resolution
- No, the EU has not forced Spain to remove communist tributes
- Europe in brief: European Commission proposes extension of glyphosate licence
- Grainy days for the EU single-market as cereal import ban expired?
- Europe in brief: EU proposes emergency plan for Lampedusa migratory flows