The so-called MLA Convention is set to be adopted during a diplomatic conference hosted by Slovenia. French Prime Minister Élisabeth Borne defends President Emmanuel Macron after his controversial statements about Europe’s environmental policy. Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky shows appreciation for Germany’s help in the course of Russia’s war against Ukraine.
- UN stumbles over climate crisis and conflict resolution
- No, the EU has not forced Spain to remove communist tributes
- Europe in brief: European Commission proposes extension of glyphosate licence
- Grainy days for the EU single-market as cereal import ban expired?
- Europe in brief: EU proposes emergency plan for Lampedusa migratory flows