Member states reach an agreement on renewable energy consumption targets. EU finance ministers call for tough reform of EU rules on reducing government debt. European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen wraps up her tour of Latin America.
- Europe in brief: Belgian EU Presidency to push for agreement on platform workers directive
- Two years of Putin’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine
- A fragile EU unity amidst numerous crises?
- Doubts over US leadership prompt further calls for stronger EU defence
- Europe in brief: Eurozone inflation expected to slow down