In a historic decision on Wednesday, German Chancellor Olaf Scholz stated that Germany would send several of its Leopard 2 tanks to Ukraine and that other countries would also be allowed to export them to the country. While some nations in Europe and beyond have publicly committed to sending tanks to Ukraine, others remain hesitant.
- Europe in brief: Commission approves aid for Slovenia following August floods
- COP28: EU commits to phasing out fossil fuels and tripling renewables
- How Green is South-East Europe?
- Posts falsely claim European Parliament photo was doctored
- Europe in brief: Manfred Weber to lead German CSU party in 2024 European elections