The Flemish government calls on the European Commission to focus on meeting the 2030 CO2 reduction targets before discussing goals for 2040. Kyriakos Mitsotakis wins Greek elections by a landslide. Austria and Italy join forces to fight illegal migration and reshape EU migration and asylum policies.
- UN stumbles over climate crisis and conflict resolution
- No, the EU has not forced Spain to remove communist tributes
- Europe in brief: European Commission proposes extension of glyphosate licence
- Grainy days for the EU single-market as cereal import ban expired?
- Europe in brief: EU proposes emergency plan for Lampedusa migratory flows