As Europe is seeing an influx of refugees, 21 EU member states have signed a voluntary solidarity mechanism on June 22, which is supposed to relieve southern countries like Italy.
- Europe in brief: EU proposes emergency plan for Lampedusa migratory flows
- Europe heat records not due to change in temperature readings
- Europe in brief: Germany suspends voluntary deal of migrant resettlement with Italy
- EU electricity market reform at a standstill over nuclear power row
- Europe in brief: Von der Leyen’s State of the Union address