As Europe is seeing an influx of refugees, 21 EU member states have signed a voluntary solidarity mechanism on June 22, which is supposed to relieve southern countries like Italy.
- Europe in brief: EU-Ukraine summit aftermath, Franco-German Washington trip, no walls on Bosnia and Herzegovina-Croatian border
- Fake Starbucks CEO quote on ‘traditional marriage’ resurfaces online
- Kompani dhe institucione financiare ndërkombëtare të interesuara për ndërtimin e portit tregtar shqiptar të Porto Romanos
- Ahead of special EU summit: Commissioner Johansson regards building walls around the EU as “not a good solution”
- Europe in brief: Two MEPs lose their immunity, European Parliament debates border fences, Commission presents Green Deal Industrial Plan