Acting Spanish Prime Minister Sánchez warns People’s Party it’s “not the time” to pressure the king. In other news: The European Commission will shift further Interreg funds to Moldova and Ukraine and the European Union Monitoring Mission in Armenia (EUMA) confirms no observers have been injured in “shooting incident” at the border with Azerbaijan.
- Europe in brief: Belgian EU Presidency to push for agreement on platform workers directive
- Two years of Putin’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine
- A fragile EU unity amidst numerous crises?
- Doubts over US leadership prompt further calls for stronger EU defence
- Europe in brief: Eurozone inflation expected to slow down