German Defence Minister “somewhat disappointed” with Hungary over Ukraine aid. More than 1,000 individuals indicted over war crimes in Bosnia and Herzegovina. In other news: Belgian Prime Minister eager to halt European nature legislation and ECB wants to bring inflation back to 2 percent.
- Europe in brief: Belgian EU Presidency to push for agreement on platform workers directive
- Two years of Putin’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine
- A fragile EU unity amidst numerous crises?
- Doubts over US leadership prompt further calls for stronger EU defence
- Europe in brief: Eurozone inflation expected to slow down