Austrian Chancellor Karl Nehammer plans to organize a summit with car manufacturers to talk about e-fuels. Several member states call for urgent reforms of the Common European Asylum System. French President Emmanuel Macron and European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen are expected to travel to China together.
- Europe in brief: Belgian EU Presidency to push for agreement on platform workers directive
- Two years of Putin’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine
- A fragile EU unity amidst numerous crises?
- Doubts over US leadership prompt further calls for stronger EU defence
- Europe in brief: Eurozone inflation expected to slow down