The corruption probe attracts ongoing attention to the EU Parliament, which is trying to restore public trust with a series of reforms. At the same time, criminal investigations continue.
- Europe in brief: Commission approves aid for Slovenia following August floods
- COP28: EU commits to phasing out fossil fuels and tripling renewables
- How Green is South-East Europe?
- Posts falsely claim European Parliament photo was doctored
- Europe in brief: Manfred Weber to lead German CSU party in 2024 European elections