The latest EU parliament’s decision to back the labelling of natural gas and nuclear power as climate-friendly divides member countries. While some countries oppose the proposal, it sparks claims of greenwashing by environmental lobbyists.
- Europe in brief: EU proposes emergency plan for Lampedusa migratory flows
- Europe heat records not due to change in temperature readings
- Europe in brief: Germany suspends voluntary deal of migrant resettlement with Italy
- EU electricity market reform at a standstill over nuclear power row
- Europe in brief: Von der Leyen’s State of the Union address