The European Commission welcomes the UN deal to protect international waters, which was closed last weekend after 15 years of negotiations. The EU, with the support of France, plans to launch a humanitarian airlift to eastern Congo. European Commissioner for Values and Transparency Vera Jourová emphasizes the need for quality media in Slovenia.
- Europe in brief: European Commission proposes extension of glyphosate licence
- Grainy days for the EU single-market as cereal import ban expired?
- Europe in brief: EU proposes emergency plan for Lampedusa migratory flows
- Europe heat records not due to change in temperature readings
- Europe in brief: Germany suspends voluntary deal of migrant resettlement with Italy