Leaders from the EU, Latin America and the Caribbean made progress during a two-day summit on trade deals and global investment between the regions. Discussions on technology, human rights and climate change took place. However, the 60 countries failed to unanimously condemn Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.
- UN stumbles over climate crisis and conflict resolution
- No, the EU has not forced Spain to remove communist tributes
- Europe in brief: European Commission proposes extension of glyphosate licence
- Grainy days for the EU single-market as cereal import ban expired?
- Europe in brief: EU proposes emergency plan for Lampedusa migratory flows