Germany plans to build new hydrogen and gas-fired power plants while offering government incentives. As the European Commission continues its search for a new chief economist, it has set its sights on an Austrian candidate. The EU warns Italy to comply with international rules on rescuing at sea.
- UN stumbles over climate crisis and conflict resolution
- No, the EU has not forced Spain to remove communist tributes
- Europe in brief: European Commission proposes extension of glyphosate licence
- Grainy days for the EU single-market as cereal import ban expired?
- Europe in brief: EU proposes emergency plan for Lampedusa migratory flows