Preoccupied by multiple crises, the EU has seen a restless year. Many of the calamities which shook the EU in 2022 will still be around in 2023.
- Biden gun reform speech manipulated to add derogatory heckling
- Europe in brief: Scholz does not want to discuss jets for Ukraine, Petr Pavel wins Czech elections, Baerbock’s controversial Russia statement fallout
- Europe in brief: Johansson rejects Austria’s border fence request, Commission approves German labeling plans for livestock farming, Iran sanctions EU and UK
- Building a European Leopard tank alliance
- Europe in brief: Michel proposes Ukraine reconstruction plans, Franco-German leaders revive their friendship, EU-Iran row over condemnation of Revolutionary Guard