It feels like a déjà vu. In a time when Covid-19 restrictions have been eased, the EU started the year with a meeting to discuss adopting a joint approach given the surge of infections in China after Beijing reversed its strict zero-Covid policies. Talks did not yield a binding result.
- Europe in brief: Commission approves aid for Slovenia following August floods
- COP28: EU commits to phasing out fossil fuels and tripling renewables
- How Green is South-East Europe?
- Posts falsely claim European Parliament photo was doctored
- Europe in brief: Manfred Weber to lead German CSU party in 2024 European elections