It feels like a déjà vu. In a time when Covid-19 restrictions have been eased, the EU started the year with a meeting to discuss adopting a joint approach given the surge of infections in China after Beijing reversed its strict zero-Covid policies. Talks did not yield a binding result.
- Europe in brief: European Commission proposes extension of glyphosate licence
- Grainy days for the EU single-market as cereal import ban expired?
- Europe in brief: EU proposes emergency plan for Lampedusa migratory flows
- Europe heat records not due to change in temperature readings
- Europe in brief: Germany suspends voluntary deal of migrant resettlement with Italy